- Purchase and Sale of Private Companies
- Domestic and International Contract Review and Negotiation
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Business owners need good advice at a reasonable fee. Eggleston + Briscoe is able to provide both as a result of the extensive experience of our lawyers. Whether negotiating a contract in China, overseeing mergers and acquisitions for the nation’s biggest banks, handling all aspects of commercial real estate development, or starting a business, the lawyers at Eggleston + Briscoe can help because they have already done it.
- E+B represented retail developer in refinancing of mixed-use lifestyle center.
- E+B represented apartment developer in acquisition of land and construction financing for apartment project.
- E+B prepared ground lease with purchase option for client.
- E+B represented private company in acquisition of warehouse facility.
- E+B obtained certificate of completion from TCEQ in environmental contamination matter.
- E+B represented purchaser in stock acquisition of benefit administration company.
- E+B represented minority stock owner in dispute regarding valuation and sale of shares in private company.
- E+B represented individual in acquisition and financing of shipyard facility.
- E+B represented privately held company in succession planning for founding owners.
- E+B represented owner in sale of office/warehouse facility in San Antonio area.
- E+B represented country club in negotiations of flood-control issues with Harris County Flood Control District.