John Michael Raborn and Tray Jackson are qualified to mediate in all areas of civil trial law, including personal injury, construction disputes, insurance disputes, and business disputes. Please contact John Michael or Tracy to discuss how they can assist you.
- Employee’s claim against employer following automobile collision.
- Insured’s property claim against residential insurer.
- Dispute between condominium association and condominium owner.
- Dispute between oil company and its vendor.
- Subrogation claim against driver of vehicle involved in collision.
- Dispute between landlord and tenant, including purchase option agreement.
- Dispute regarding ownership of real estate.